Your wedding day is one of the best days of your life, and one of the things that makes it so special is being able to share it with your family and friends, the people you love almost as much as your new spouse.
It is important to take the time to thank your guests for sharing in your day and most couples choose to do this by sending out thank you cards after the wedding.
Here are a few quick ideas from us to help you rock your cards...
1. Make your cards personal by featuring a photo of you. Plan ahead and capture an image to thank your guests either during your engagement portrait or on your Big Day. The perfect pick for your cards!
2. Choose your favourite wedding day image and add a design you love that ties in with the style or theme of your wedding.
3. Have some fun with it and show your personality. After all that's what your friends and family love about you ;-)
4. Customise the design to make your thank you cards uniquely you.
5. Write a heartfelt message to let your guests know how you feel about them being there to share your day. Choose to handwrite messages to each guest, or if you just can't find the time, a custom card with a personalised message is a great way to say thank you!
We know you're busy and you've got a lot on your plate right now, so if you would love some gorgeous thank you cards to send to your guests just get in touch and let us custom design yours for you - it's all part of the service ;-)
Of course cards aren't the only way to say thank you to your loved ones, there are lots of other cool ways to show your appreciation on your Big Day.
Check out our Pinterest Board for inspiration and ideas for awesome ways to say Thanks!