Footprints Resort, Preston Beach Wedding ~ Suzi and Ben
The WA sun warmed up beautifully in time for Suzi and Ben's Big Day at Preston Beach Resort, and the place was buzzing with anticipation. After some shenanigans with one of the cheeky groomsmen pretending to have left his trousers at home the boys all got into their gear and then waited patiently while Suzi and the girls took their time getting ready and making sure everything was perfect. The two Ashleigh's did an amazing job of the hair and make up, and Suzi looked stunning in her gorgeous dress. As the bridal party walked down to the ceremony there were plenty of onlookers sneaking a peak from the resort pool and some very inquisitive children stopped playing on their scooters to catch a glimpse of the beautiful bride.It was a lovely ceremony and Ben and Suzi went off script to make some meaningful promises to each other while their son Brandon, exhausted from all the excitement, finally passed out in nan's arms and slept for most of the day.
Congratulations Suzi and Ben, we hope you enjoyed the party, and here's to the start of your life together as husband and wife!
The Art of a Good Marriage by Wilferd Arlan Peterson (read by the lovely Krystal)
Happiness in marriage is not something that just happens. A good marriage must be created. In marriage the little things are the big things. It is never being too old to hold hands. It is remembering to say "I love you" at least once a day. It is never going to sleep angry. It is at no time taking the other for granted; the courtship should not end with the honeymoon, it should continue through the years. It is having a mutual sense of values and common objectives. It is standing together facing the world. It is forming a circle of love that gathers the whole family. It is doing things for each other, not in the attitude of duty or sacrifice, but in the spirit of joy. It is speaking words of appreciation and demonstrating gratitude in thoughtful ways. It is not looking for perfection in each other. It is cultivating flexibility, patience, understanding and a sense of humour. It is having the capacity to forgive and forget. It is giving each other an atmosphere in which each can grow old. It is a common search for the good and the beautiful. It is not only marrying the right partner; it is being the right partner.
The makings of the Day...
- Ceremony Preston Beach – Footprints Resort http://footprintsprestonbeach.com.au/
- Reception Preston Beach – Footprints Resort http://footprintsprestonbeach.com.au/
- Celebrant Simon Healy 0409 688 758
- Hair Hairess Couture – Ashleigh Gallo https://www.facebook.com/Ashleigh.HairessCouture
- Makeup Makeup by Ashleigh Brandis https://www.facebook.com/MakeupbyAshleighB
- Entertainment New Soundland – Band http://www.newsoundlandmusic.com/
- Bridal Wear Bunbury Bridal and Invitations http://www.bunburybridal.com.au/
- Grooms Attire Mensland Bunbury http://www.mensland.com.au
- Bridesmaids Attire Forever New http://www.forevernew.com.au/
- Accessories Little Bella Designs http://www.littlebelladesigns.com.au/
- Florist The Flower House – Bunbury http://www.flowerhousebunbury.com.au/
- Cake Artist Carly’s Cake Couture https://www.facebook.com/carleys.cake.couture
- Transport Bunbury Bus Hire http://www.bunburybushire.com.au/
- Event Planner Wed on Beaufort – Craig and Glen http://www.wedonbeaufort.com/
- Candy Bar Poppy's Candy Buffets https://www.facebook.com/poppyscandybuffets